State University of New York College at Buffalo
Masters of Science – Multidisciplinary Studies
Teacher Academy, Santa Fe, New Mexico
Post-baccalaureate alternative licensure program, Secondary Certificate in Education
University of Oregon
BA- Multimedia Design, Video Production – 2005
Technology Instructor, American Community School, Amman, Jordan
2013 – Present
- Created a technology program for high school students and developed curriculum for 12 different Design Technology and Media Arts classes
- Created a Design Thinking program for all high school students and teachers that fostered the development of problem-solving, critical thinking, communication, and collaboration skills
- Designed and developed a Makerspace for Middle School and High School students
- Organized and facilitated the Global Social Entrepreneur Summit for all high school students in collaboration with Consilience Learning.
- Facilitated multiple technology clubs, and was the trip leader for a variety of international trips with high school students.
- Adopted 2016 ISTE Standards for Students and the NCCAS Standards into classes.
Student Teacher, Tierra Encantada Charter School, Santa Fe, New Mexico
August – December 2012
Create and teach lessons in the area of Science and Social Studies for students in secondary education. Work with supervising teachers to teach lessons, handle classroom management and grade assignments. Additionally, provide technical support to teachers and faculty with computers and software.
State of New Mexico History Museum, Santa Fe
Digital Imaging Specialist
2011 – 2013
The photo archives are a part of the New Mexico History Museum. As the Digital Imaging Specialist, I had the opportunity to work with and archive photographic images. During my time at the museum, I helped to create a digital database of the photo archives collection, processed the world’s largest collection of pinhole photography, designed websites that highlighted collections and museum exhibits. I also upgraded the archival equipment to allow for high-resolution digital printing and the digitization of film negatives.
Post Hoc Productions
2006 – 2013
Editor/Sound Designer/Cinematographer for short films, documentaries, educational videos, training videos, informational videos, music videos and web videos. Specialized in Multimedia Design, graphic design, website creation, and photography.
American School in Taichung, Taiwan
Middle School Drama Teacher, Substitute Teacher, Dorm Supervisor
Drama teacher for grades 6-8, Created video club, Substitute teaching for K-12 classrooms, Supported daily life for dorm students and provided nightly supervised study hall.
- Teaching Certificate – Secondary Education
Technology Education, Visual Arts, Language Arts Endorsements
- Google for Education Certified Innovator
- Google for Education Certified Trainer
- IDEO U – From Ideas To Action
- Adaptive Schools Foundation Seminar
- Certificate of Appreciation – NESA – Workshop Facilitator
- Presenter – BETT Middle East (2017); Makeology (2017)
Intro to Video Production
Advanced Video Production
3D Printing/CAD Design
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST